Jul 29, 2020
Brampton
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Corvette
Province
ON
Hello friends,

So Im VIN # 15850 (built this morning I assume) with Bill Spencer Chevrolet in Cobourg. Super excited so just wanted to get everyone's insight who also had delivery to Spencers or a nearby dealership with respect to how long it takes from build date?

Thank you, its been a long journey but well worth it!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Hello friends,

So Im VIN # 15850 (built this morning I assume) with Bill Spencer Chevrolet in Cobourg. Super excited so just wanted to get everyone's insight who also had delivery to Spencers or a nearby dealership with respect to how long it takes from build date?

Thank you, its been a long journey but well worth it!
Congratulations! My car was built May 19th. Delivered on the 27th and in my driveway on the 29th. So 10 days.

Congrats! Awesome! Yes, you're assumption would be correct, according to @Murray20c8 handy dandy building tracker, it was indeed built today. That is so great. You will notice from the forums, that delivery times vary greatly. What you should be tracking now (through NCM (Shane) and your dealer) is the next event code, which would be Event 4200 (Shipped), since, your car has to go through quality control inspections.... which can be as fast as few days (3-5) or much longer if they find an issue. Can't wait to see pics of your C8!

Congrats! Awesome! Yes, you're assumption would be correct, according to @Murray20c8 handy dandy building tracker, it was indeed built today. That is so great. You will notice from the forums, that delivery times vary greatly. What you should be tracking now (through NCM (Shane) and your dealer) is the next event code, which would be Event 4200 (Shipped), since, your car has to go through quality control inspections.... which can be as fast as few days (3-5) or much longer if they find an issue. Can't wait to see pics of your C8!
Shane informed me that NCM does not have information for Canadian orders beyond the build. It was a bit of a black box for me, but my dealer and this forum kept us so informed I was able to be at the dealership when my car was delivered.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.