Casual User
Jul 29, 2020
Brampton
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Corvette
Province
ON
Hello everyone, this may be a stupid question, pardon me as it's my first time buying a car of this capacity. Is it common for dealerships to give courtesy gifts/discounts on service, etc.. as a thank you for doing business them? (Like waiving cost of service to add after market wheels for example). I know it is common with family vehicles (free winter mats, free oil change, etc) but not sure in the case of the Corvette. Thank you!

Hello everyone, this may be a stupid question, pardon me as it's my first time buying a car of this capacity. Is it common for dealerships to give courtesy gifts/discounts on service, etc.. as a thank you for doing business them? (Like waiving cost of service to add after market wheels for example). I know it is common with family vehicles (free winter mats, free oil change, etc) but not sure in the case of the Corvette. Thank you!
I receive wholesale price on parts from my dealer. Bought both my splitter and a new windshield and saved a bundle. When I bought my Vette, I got a free Stingray hat... lol... The wholesale parts is a plus though. All depends on your dealer I would guess...

Yes. My Gm dealer has given me 20% off on OEM products for my different corvettes. When I bought my C7 from Langley dealer got a free hat and silicone product to treat rubber trim - vert.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread