Z06 Carbon Fiber Wheel Pricing USD​

We knew they weren't going to be cheap and yup... they aren't LOL

The DEALER COST (so figure a significant increase in price to LIST/MSRP which is not available yet) for the wheels for RPO ROZ is as follows:
Rear Wheel: $3072.74
Front Wheel: $2975.12

I'm not sure if wheel and tire warranties will be available for these but I would definitely get it

Are those prices for the visible carbon fiber rims, or the painted ones?

Assuming it's visible, I note the Canadian MSRP for them when ordering the Z06 with the Z07 package, is $13,794. Your "dealer" prices, add up to $12,095.72 so $1,698 less for the dealer. Of course that doesn't mean dealers will match the $13,794 pricing, especially these days when some tack on *large increases*.

I wonder if pricing will decrease over the years for the carbon fiber rims, assuming they keep pumping them out...and whether pricing will be even better from a GM OEM wholesaler with their typical discounts, if the rims are readily available down the road. Perhaps that's all unrealistic wishful thinking on my part. Time will tell...

**Note: I just talked to a friend who knows next to nothing about C8's and prices. He was talked into paying $160,000 (+ all taxes) for the 2023 Stingray with the 70th anniversary package (3LT convertible) which is over $50,000 more than MSRP. When his dealership couldn't get one due to constraints, they offered him a C8 w/o the anniversary package for the SAME price. He refused...and isn't too happy now that I've told him the MSRP for the car...

I posted these prices because I was considering ordering a Z06 special anniversary car with Z07 package but can't get the carbon wheels as an option with this spec also my dealer would probably sell me the wheels at dealer cost so could be cheaper then adding it to my build as I wouldn't need to pay the luxury tax this way

Another perk besides the tax is I would have 2 sets of wheels!

• Haha
Reactions: Sparro and DenisC8
I posted these prices because I was considering ordering a Z06 special anniversary car with Z07 package but can't get the carbon wheels as an option with this spec also my dealer would probably sell me the wheels at dealer cost so could be cheaper then adding it to my build as I wouldn't need to pay the luxury tax this way

Another perk besides the tax is I would have 2 sets of wheels!
You would also need to change the wheel studs as the CF wheels have a thicker hub.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread