VetteCoins
Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
Screenshot (99).png
sr.PNG
Screenshot (97).png

The invoice says $67,998 (including the $100 A/C) for MSRP but then it has $61,616 as the "invoice" amount ($6,382 less). The $64,311 makes sense with the $61,616 + $2,000 + $679 added up. Then there's the tax and it looks like (?) they forgot to add in the $16 env (environmental? for the tires?) handling fee. But regardless, I see you've saved about $6,400 off of MSRP if I'm interpreting this correctly. If so, HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT??? All dealers I've talked to say it's 100% MSRP. So wow, my hat's off to you and congrats not only on getting your C8 but also saving that dough! Very impressive or perhaps you're married into the family that owns the dealership???
:Hurray:

Guys that is the dealership invoice from GM to the dealer, not his invoice.

OK and thanks. Whew! I was worried for a moment that I should have done my usual "leave-no-stone-unturned bull-dog and last-man-standing negotiating" and saved thousands...:)

• Haha
Reactions: ABC and Gilles27
colonel sam drive in Oshawa is GM headquarters. Not sure if this is for a client/customer or not. It may just be a car for headquarters display and executive driving. They had an orange one there previous

Elizabeth may have paid invoice, I'm sure it helps walking into a dealership to buy a Corvette with a skirt on. Not being sexist it's just how the world works, all the power to her.
You guys are all drinking the koolaid. It's only the GM invoice to the dealer. It not his sales document.

Elizabeth may have paid invoice, I'm sure it helps walking into a dealership to buy a Corvette with a skirt on. Not being sexist it's just how the world works, all the power to her.
I don't have the balls to walk into a Dealership with a skirt on. More power to HIM...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread