Hey guys, a dealer from Barrie just posted on Facebook that he has a corvette allocation available.

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1285.jpeg

Reactions: NickRapidC8
I cant believe that these dealers can't find someone on their lists to take these cars?

That being said, this is arguably the worst time of the year to get a C8 as it will probably arrive and go straight into storage for 6 months.
Ya but it will allow time to read the 360 page manual !

I cant believe that these dealers can't find someone on their lists to take these cars?

That being said, this is arguably the worst time of the year to get a C8 as it will probably arrive and go straight into storage for 6 months.
most lists are filled with flippers and/or people who are on multiple lists. Then there are people who already have a C8 and plan to order exactly the same spec and make profit on their trade that they can no longer do. Lists are getting shorter, but allocations are going to drop also. Now is the time to do some legwork and find yourself an unclaimed allocation

It’s insane how dealers are now posting allocations being available. I called Barrie Sadlon dealer a few weeks ago and they told me a couple years wait. The same guy called me and said a few weeks later he can get me a builder for this winter… like what?

Reactions: Murray20c8
It’s insane how dealers are now posting allocations being available. I called Barrie Sadlon dealer a few weeks ago and they told me a couple years wait. The same guy called me and said a few weeks later he can get me a builder for this winter… like what?
Not like Big Three, some “small” dealers don’t have enough long waitlist, and many customers are very unhappy with the price increases

Reactions: NickRapidC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.