more expensive vehicles to repair you pay,more in insurance

Great we corvette owners insurance will go,up over 10 % is the estimate

Get your insurance now
Thanks 4 the heads up Jeffy 👍🏻

This is an interesting year for me. With 2 very similar C7s my premiums have been close to the same for each. One year apart, my ‘16 drops no-loss endorsement this summer. My ‘17 has another year remaining. Will watch for the ‘17 to increase and no doubt the ‘16 will drop … as lower insurance has so many factors among things like primary driver record and a policy change with a higher deductible. One factor can be number and values for specific vehicle repair claims. Another is a lower write-off book value. There are just so many variables.
I even found out if I insured my C7’s in another province (because I can now), my premium rate will be less because of postal code. Every Province is different as I even have different underwriters in the same company for a vehicle in NB and others in AB. Always a good topic and I always question significant rate drops as well as increases with my provider. Never hurts to ask “why is my price increased by so much?” as well as “why reduced?” … they rarely say because of a much lower write-off value … but is that out of the question?
It’s bloody Rocket science 🤪

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.