Me Too

I'm game too. Just name the day. My old buddy Ray would probably jump at the opportunity to get out too. Same as last time is fine with me. Good food, lots of pictures as proof and fire up the race car for a cackle fest. Maybe we could get it out on the road and make a couple of passes. I can bring my video camera. :D

Doug you have a BBQ at the construction site? Pick a day and I will bring the burgers/buns/and stuff. Wednesdays still work best for me.

Colin, you need a drive in the country. I am up for it.

I wish, Murray -- Right now I'm in up to my neck in legal procedings.

Nice thought tho -- I'd love a ride up there to meet all you folks.

Colin.

That date works for me.

By the way what ever happened to the guy from Bobcaygeon who had a Corvette but also I think Corvairs? Maybe he wants to join us, can't recall his forum name.

I could pick up fish and chips in Bobcaygeon if anybody wants that.

Colin, one of these days we will be able to work it all out to meet up.

Best of luck with your legal issues. What a PIA. :swear:

Murray

Thanks Murray -- yeah a PITA for sure. Lots of stress lately.

I miss you guys and often think of you; and yes we will hook up one of these days. -- maybe once all this crap settles a little.

When you meet up raise a 'glass' in my memory.

Cheers,

Colin

a really great day with a terrific group of guys. weather was perfect until about an hour after the boys left - it clouded over and started to rain !!! i think we can get a couple more of these in before fall, it's a lotta fun. :D

Great afternoon guys. So nice to see everyone and share some stories and jokes.

Rained hard on the way home and I know most guys don't like to drive their Corvettes in the rain. However in an odd way I find it very relaxing almost peaceful sitting inside the car when it is raining. Just have to keep an eye out of the deep puddles, other than that it is a great ride.

Thanks again Doug and Josie the wonder dog for hosting. See you guys soon.

I couldn't figure out to post my batch of pictures from the new camera so I sent them to Colin. Maybe he can figure these !$#!%#$ computers out. It was a great afternoon and my 87 year old buddy Ray thoroughly enjoyed himself. He must have. He talked and laughed about it all the way home. Nothing would do but we would have a Dairy Queen banana split on the way home via Peterborough. We could see the black clouds to the north of us but got no rain at all. Good thing as we had the top off the car. I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Josie is a GREAT dog.

Wow, what perfect setting for a get together.......Great guys and terrific cars.

I see Murray was being looked after by Josie -- Ain't nuttin' like being schmoozed by a great lookin' lady.:D

Thanks for posting Doug.

Cheers
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.