C7Rob

I'm New Here
Oct 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Corvette z06
Province
ON
Hey everyone, this is more of a question for members in Ontario Canada but I was wondering if anyone knows where Manny from DaSilva Motorsports went to. I know they closed down, I haven't been in the loop or in this scene for long enough to know why but I somehow ended up with their shop car. The daytona sunrise c7z. I found there's so many extra quality parts on this car than what was listed I'm blown away. I just want to ask more about the history and the car. I do race so I don't care if it was a dedicated track car lol.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hey everyone, this is more of a question for members in Ontario Canada but I was wondering if anyone knows where Manny from DaSilva Motorsports went to. I know they closed down, I haven't been in the loop or in this scene for long enough to know why but I somehow ended up with their shop car. The daytona sunrise c7z. I found there's so many extra quality parts on this car than what was listed I'm blown away. I just want to ask more about the history and the car. I do race so I don't care if it was a dedicated track car lol.
I read that Manny got fed up with the industry and got into another line of work. His main tech took over the shop and is now called Race Ready Garage. Super guy and great tech

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.