Should be a good show....I will be going this Friday my day off with a friend of mine.....Will drop in a see Manny...Will let you guys know how the C7 looks. Also take pics and post them here on CCF.

Should be a good show....I will be going this Friday my day off with a friend of mine.....Will drop in a see Manny...Will let you guys know how the C7 looks. Also take pics and post them here on CCF.

You'll get there b4 I do Peter -- get lots of pics and try to get some of the inside also would you. Maybe between the 2 of us we can get some decent shots of the interior.

Cheers,
Colin.

We were almost done with the setup . The railing was going up as we left .
We just need to complete a few items Friday morning are were on .

20130212_140809_zpsffc87f0b.jpg

See you all soon :canada:

Lookin' good Manny -- Going to be an exciting time during the show. Congrats.

You modding the bike too or is that how you get around quickly at the show? :D

C.

Colin , its actually a Cadillac bike that will be given away at the show :D

You'll get there b4 I do Peter -- get lots of pics and try to get some of the inside also would you. Maybe between the 2 of us we can get some decent shots of the interior.

Cheers,
Colin.

Will do Colin..I hope this bad boy is going to look even better in person..Cross my fingers :D

I will shoot every angle of this beast :D

We got our tickets to the show and will be spending some time there tomorrow. I will see if I can take a few pics and if lucky enough perhaps be able to actually meet a few people.

Definitely dropping by Manny's booth tomorrow to say hello.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread