hey Manny, any chance you can throw a xxl in with my console lid before you ship it? jusy add it to the bill. if you need my card no. again feel free to let me know. ya ya I know 5'6' and xxl shame shame. lol

There is a local trivia newspaper that local people take to various vacation destinations and have their pictures taken there with a copy of the paper. Our son Dave took one to Kandahar, Afghanistan for this picture. Not your average travel destination and one of the most dangerous in the world. Now, I just need to get one of Manny's tee shirts. Won't be following in Dave's foot steps though. :eek: The tee shirt idea is great and is good advertising for Manny around the country.

Last edited:
There is a local trivia newspaper that local people take to various vacation destinations and have their pictures taken there with a copy of the paper. Our son Dave took one to Kandahar, Afghanistan for this picture. Not your average travel destination and one of the most dangerous in the world. Now, I just need to get one of Manny's tee shirts. Won't be following in Dave's foot steps though. :eek: The tee shirt idea is great.

Awesome pic Keith!:thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread