is there any one who repairs dash clusters in Canada? mine is always reading 290 kp. have changed oil pressure sensor ...I am in Manitoba
Hey Old Blue. I did mine, its easy. Whats the issue with yours? Im in Surrey BC. I got what I needed from Batee.com
Check out this page, and If your mechanically inclined. You can fix it on the cheap.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
I've had this guy repair some MEFI's for boating related problems. (Engine management systems for 2006 Crusader 6.0L engines) He was able to get them working after I had given up. He does a mail-in service and he's quite good at his work. I was impressed with the job. Have a look at his website here:

Reactions: vintageracer
hey ol blue, i missed the issue you were having as i read it after work and glazed over it. My bad, lol. I did find a guy here in Surrey also who does clusters like ours, but i ended up doing it myself, but you can find him on CL vancouver, and he should still have his ad under parts and accessories.. Dave at Batee has all the necessary items you need, if you go that route. i used the opportunity to change the bulbs in the cluster to led, and replaced the polarized sheets, and upgraded power supply too, asmy issue was the power supply. I got those also from batee.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hi again Old Blue, heres a quick option, needless to say about Craigslist, or any used parts old as ours, is "new" old parts might be on wobbly legs. But I digress, here is the ad:
He is asking $300 for his unit. Might be able to haggle.

Just another option to confuse ya lol.

Heres another one for $275.00
The odometer is easy to change in these units.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.