dan_t

2 You're 10
Apr 3, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
VetteCoins
Car
Hey people,

just found this forum so thought I'd stop by and say hello.

My name's Dan, I'm 26 and from England UK. I've owned my 1985 C4 for 4 years now and have recently shipped it back from the UK to Canada to be with me here (I don't recommend it! a very stressfull time!).

I've moved to Maple Ridge in the Lower Mainland of BC. I look forward to finding out what events go on around these parts! It seems that there are very few road course/track day's that happen? Maybe a trip down to the states is needed??

Look forward to catching up with some of you in the future!

Dan

Hi Dan! Welcome to the forum! What made you move here from the UK? Is your Corvette a right hand drive? I'm not sure about road courses in BC but I believe you could find some in Alberta if you're willing to travel. I would like to hear from some BC guys on this. The Ontario guys usually have a couple road course sessions set up through the summer. We have nothing really in Saskatchewan to race on except a small kart track near a town called Lumsden.
Make yourself at home here!

Hey Dan welcome to the forum...Funny I'm way at the other end of Canada...thats Quebec for me...Hope you enjoy yourself here..I'm a new user to and I am enjoying it ...The people are great here....I got Family in BC...2 sister's living in Victoria and planning to visit them this summer...They tell me its great there and that I would enjoy riding my vette there...lol

Welcome!! Nice to get a bit wider demographic here. Shipping that c4 must have certainly been a labour of love :). Vancouver is a fantastic place to take a Sunday drive out to Mt. Baker or up the coast or up to whistler for lunch or... Well you get my point!!

Cheers guys! :)

Shipping it over sure was a labour of love but I sure do love/hate/love/hate/love/hate/love that car.... hmmm!!! haha

Its in peices right now as it decided to leak oil all over the floor! :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread