This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cruise this Sunday?!?!?

Elora would be good!!

How about meet at 10:30 and leave at 11? I do NOT know the way, or where we should meet. What is a good central location to meet?

Elora would be good!!

How about meet at 10:30 and leave at 11? I do NOT know the way, or where we should meet. What is a good central location to meet?

How about the Tim Hortons on Mississauga just North of 401. About 6900 Mississauga Rd.

I will map out two routes. One across #7 to #6 to Fergus to Elora. and the other using consession Rds.

We will watch the weather and check here before we leave at 9:30 am for Mississauga.

Is anyone welcome to join the ride. I live in Guelph making Elora a close trip. Has a time and spot been determined? I just recently got my first vet and would love an opportunity to get out on a ride.

Every on welcome...

Meeting at the Tim Hortons on Mississauga just North of 401. About 6900 Mississauga Rd.

I will map out two routes. One across #7 to #6 to Fergus to Elora. and the other using consession Rds.

We will watch the weather and check in before we leave at 9:30 am for Mississauga.

I live in Guelph, so should I meet in Mississauga? If so, based on the weather, what time at the Tim's and how long will people wait around for?
Thanks for the quick reply.

Meet in Mississauga at 10:30 leaving at 11:00.

Looks like a GO!

9 am 70

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread