Same location as last year. 3rd avenue and 21st street. I just sent out an email to the members of the Saskatoon club asking if they could show up by 8:00. Some would like to get there earlier and another member wanted to meet near downtown then go at 8:00 so we could all roll in as a group.
You figure 8:00 is too late? Would almost be nice to show up really early and rope the area off.
Once I find a good spot to meet at 7:30, I'll let you guys know!
It'll be nice having all the cars out!

Riley

Same location as last year. 3rd avenue and 21st street. I just sent out an email to the members of the Saskatoon club asking if they could show up by 8:00. Some would like to get there earlier and another member wanted to meet near downtown then go at 8:00 so we could all roll in as a group.
You figure 8:00 is too late? Would almost be nice to show up really early and rope the area off.
Once I find a good spot to meet at 7:30, I'll let you guys know!
It'll be nice having all the cars out!

Riley
You are roping off the cars this year, or just to save the spot? Will have to see if we can get there by 8:00 lol. We had a good night on 8th St with Kjell & Cheryl and Viper Guy. Plan to spend some more evenings there during this Cruise Week.

There has been no talk of roping the cars off. I do not believe the club has the stuff to do it. I was more meaning, it would be nice to figure out a way to block the street to make sure we have the spots saved.....however, I know you guys have rope and posts.....:D

We probably won't rope ours off this year....
There has been no talk of roping the cars off. I do not believe the club has the stuff to do it. I was more meaning, it would be nice to figure out a way to block the street to make sure we have the spots saved.....however, I know you guys have rope and posts.....:D
i'm getting really old, need some lessons on how to use the forum.

Not a problem. Ask away and I can help!

I just found out I have a commitment on Sunday from 8:00 to 1:00 so I'm going to miss a good part of the morning. However, I plan on being downtown at 7:00 to ensure we have spots.

The club is meeting at Meewasin park parking lot located just south of where Whitswan turns into Spadina Cresent. People should be there around 7:15 to 7:30 and they'll be taking off around 7:45 to come downtown. You guys can join in for the cruise or if you would like to just come downtown and hang out early, that would be great too.

Gooooooood Morning!

I'll try to get you guys some info at the Show tomorrow about the club. Join if you like, no pressure either way but it would be nice to know someone there.

As for 8th street, I was out at the circle track as I'm part of my cousins pit crew. We ended up getting our fourth 1st place finish last night!

I'll be on 8th tonight around 7:00ish. Possibly by Wendy's. Feel free to call if you don't see me around. 306-261-1126

Riley

Thank you very much!

This season we've won 4 of the 6 Feature races. There's only one more race this season so hopefully we can continue our success and win the championship.

image.jpeg

It's pretty neat that they give you a sticker for each feature race won.
image.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.