BANNED
Ontario You're a Regular
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2012 f 150
Province
ON
Here is a thought, and I am sure that it will have the same effect as a fox running free in the henhouse. This launch for the C8 has had nothing but bad luck, how long will the top brass and the major shareholders of GM before they pull the plug and stop the haemorrhaging of money.
Here is a thought, and don't laugh for it could very well happen. In a word; TESLA! I can see Tesla just waiting until the right time to pounce and make a bid to buy out Corvette.

Iso

Here is a thought, and I am sure that it will have the same effect as a fox running free in the henhouse. This launch for the C8 has had nothing but bad luck, how long will the top brass and the major shareholders of GM before they pull the plug and stop the haemorrhaging of money.
Here is a thought, and don't laugh for it could very well happen. In a word; TESLA! I can see Tesla just waiting until the right time to pounce and make a bid to buy out Corvette.

Iso

Any wager on a timeline for this buyout?

I keep waiting for Elon Musk to sell Tesla since he'll often get a company where it's profitable then sell out and then move on to his next venture. But he's run into a few hiccups with Tesla. I have a lot of respect for him as an innovative entrepreneur and wish him well. I'm not sure what you mean when you mention "Tesla buying out Corvette". Corvette is part of GM and I doubt GM would hive off the Corvette division especially since the C8 is expected to make a good chunk of GM's profit for the foreseeable future. And as for the loss of money from the delayed launch of the C8, every car manufacturer has faced the COVID-inspired lost profit delay so GM is no different and I suspect the other car manufacturers would be ecstatic to have a new vehicle as popular as the C8.

It looks like you're just looking for a reaction???

I keep waiting for Elon Musk to sell Tesla since he'll often get a company where it's profitable then sell out and then move on to his next venture. But he's run into a few hiccups with Tesla. I have a lot of respect for him as an innovative entrepreneur and wish him well. I'm not sure what you mean when you mention "Tesla buying out Corvette". Corvette is part of GM and I doubt GM would hive off the Corvette division especially since the C8 is expected to make a good chunk of GM's profit for the foreseeable future. And as for the loss of money from the delayed launch of the C8, every car manufacturer has faced the COVID-inspired lost profit delay so GM is no different and I suspect the other car manufacturers would be ecstatic to have a new vehicle as popular as the C8.

And it worked.

Here is another thought: As an example, a star quarterback who has captured the interests of major football clubs and are willing to pay a vast amount for him as his football club is floundering money.
GMs corvette division is just that, a division of GM, and can be sold separately.

I am impressed, you got all of my name correct. Unfortunately, my mother is no longer with me. But, thanks all the same.
Sorry for your loss. I would imagine most of our Mother's are looking down on us, including mine.

The statement still stands to this day. You, me and the Snowflakes behind us...

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Sorry for your loss. I would imagine most of our Mother's are looking down on us, including mine.

The statement still stands to this day. You, me and the Snowflakes behind us...
A sorry day for the Oakville plant if it does close down.

Iso
I’m unclear whether your thought is the fox or the scattering chickens....

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread