VetteCoins
Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
Hello all,

Starting today, I will be working from home and will not be at the dealership until further notice. Recent events have caused me to decide this is the best course of action.

Please know, I have not contracted the novel coronavirus. I am simply taking action to help protect myself, my friends, family and customers.

If you wish to reach out to me, I will be available here, through the forum, via email, [email protected], or via cell: 289-829-2222.

I wish you all good health and that we make it through this pandemic safely.

Regards,

Eric Jean

Hello all,

Starting today, I will be working from home and will not be at the dealership until further notice. Recent events have caused me to decide this is the best course of action.

Please know, I have not contracted the novel coronavirus. I am simply taking action to help protect myself, my friends, family and customers.

If you wish to reach out to me, I will be available here, through the forum, via email, [email protected], or via cell: 289-829-2222.

I wish you all good health and that we make it through this pandemic safely.

Regards,

Eric Jean

Good call. Anyone who can work from home should try to do so.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents and EJChevy
I speculate the Feds may come out with a financial
benefit of some sort to "help every Canadian " for the
transition and adjustment of working from home ...
Why?
Because it won't apply to me as my Wife and I have
been doing it since 1993 :Banghead:

I wonder if the recommended social distancing will further
enhance some of the issues related to the texting devices ?

Has anyone thought about phoning their auto insurance
company and seeing if they get a rate adjustment as
they do not commute to work now ??? Hint Hint !!!

I had to shut down my business. No income, not a good situation. Laid off staff. Hopefully the government is going to help out. It could take a couple of years to build the business back up. One day at a time. Health and safety first and foremost.

I had to shut down my business. No income, not a good situation. Laid off staff. Hopefully the government is going to help out. It could take a couple of years to build the business back up. One day at a time. Health and safety first and foremost.

Sorry to hear. Small business is bearing the brunt of this one. While big business will get their bailouts I do wonder what if anything the province and feds will do to stop the majority of smbs from collapsing.

This is unprecedented. Over the coming weeks and months the Feds will have no choice but to commit to billions in support of owners and employees of small businesses just like yours. Our economy could not recover let alone flourish again without doing so.

I empathize .... and am sad to see it.
Curious as a small business owner myself as to the nature/industry that has you closing right away? I’m light construction/consulting - operating very carefully with tightened overhead. 🙏🏻

I work at a metrology lab and everything done there is all hands on work except for sales. I will be working at my work until we have no more work to do or the zombies get me. Cruise season is near, our Corvette's are shields to the virus! Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Last edited:
I work at a metrology lab and everything done there is all hands on work except for sales. I will be working at my work until we have no more work to do or the zombies get me. Cruise season is near, our Corvette's are shields to the virus! Stay healthy and safe everyone.
Zombies look for brains.....I’m relatively safe....

We have made 7 1/2 liters so far
DSC_0273.JPG