Jul 1, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1994 Convertible
Province
NL
My driver's seat is in rough shape so I picked up a set of Coverking seat covers. Fitment is simple but not a second skin as they'd have you believe. I got black and tan but the tan is more olive. It'll do for now.

Attachments

• 20190831_160611_resized.jpg
    20190831_160611_resized.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190831_164113_resized.jpg
    20190831_164113_resized.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 48
Realize these are for c7 but if I ever got covers these have lots of great reviews, they look good and are now on sale....not all combo’s currently in stock. Their driver side parabolic mirror insert is also reported outstanding reducing blind spot significantly....

AAA64A0A-E5D6-41B9-909C-E0214765B726.jpeg

Last edited:
i’m quite sure you could find an upholstery guy who could shape those seats up to look 90% of new for a couple hundred dollars. There is a guy close to me in Calgary he does extremely good work. Every vehicle I purchase is typically high miles and this man somehow manages to repair the leather to look pretty much new. I’m sure you could find somebody locally with that skill set. It would look better than those. And tide you over

I found a set of Corvette America covers at an auto upholstery shop in London. They cost the owner $875 US and I got them for $800 CDN. The owner bought them to put on a car but when the car owner saw them, he declined them as they were not the colour he wanted, so the shop owner was stuck with them. As my car is silver, the grey covers look quite nice in there. I did the re-cover job myself, using electrical cable ties to get the material to get into the areas it needed to go, and then using the hog rings to hold it permanently. I left the cable ties in place to back up the hog rings. My arms paid the price for the pushing and pulling but it looks not bad at all. Just keep looking online and hopefully you'll find what you want!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.