Feb 1, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
C8 Silver 3lt
Province
ON
Can anyone help me with this dilemma. Ordered c8 with high wing spoiler in July 2019, got my car inAugustcorve 2020 but without the spoiler. Was supposed to get a coupon for 25% off g.m. accessories, never got it. Ordered a high wing spoiler from dealer in December 2020. It is now in but no one knows anything about the coupon. Contacted G.M. Customer help last week and they are looking into it with marketing but not expecting any results. If anyone out there got the coupon or has one could you please help. Let me know where you got it and what dealership has taken the coupon. I am dealing with Cullens in St. Catharines Ontario. They are the largest corvette dealer in Canada and you would think they would know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 70B08D18-5329-4E16-AE6A-5D186F6E01E9.jpeg

Reactions: ccltj and Rebby
just curious what does dealer want to charge you for the wing without the coupon. Worst comes to worst see if they would match Kipp Scott who publicly has it at 23% off without any coupons!

View attachment 77370

Their discounts are great if you can pick up, but the OP and others from Ontario will pay full MSRP on this item and most others when you add shipping.

doesnt hurt to show dealer the ad and ask to match. Just shows them the mark-up they want to make on a customer that just bought a $100K car...... In my experience most dealers locally will always give you at least 15% off ( if you ask nice)........

for sure..local dealer gave me 15% off a few accessories and I did not even buy the car there...

Reactions: frankmp
Can anyone help me with this dilemma. Ordered c8 with high wing spoiler in July 2019, got my car inAugustcorve 2020 but without the spoiler. Was supposed to get a coupon for 25% off g.m. accessories, never got it. Ordered a high wing spoiler from dealer in December 2020. It is now in but no one knows anything about the coupon. Contacted G.M. Customer help last week and they are looking into it with marketing but not expecting any results. If anyone out there got the coupon or has one could you please help. Let me know where you got it and what dealership has taken the coupon. I am dealing with Cullens in St. Catharines Ontario. They are the largest corvette dealer in Canada and you would think they would know. Any help would be appreciated. ThanksView attachment 77367
Can anyone help me with this dilemma. Ordered c8 with high wing spoiler in July 2019, got my car inAugustcorve 2020 but without the spoiler. Was supposed to get a coupon for 25% off g.m. accessories, never got it. Ordered a high wing spoiler from dealer in December 2020. It is now in but no one knows anything about the coupon. Contacted G.M. Customer help last week and they are looking into it with marketing but not expecting any results. If anyone out there got the coupon or has one could you please help. Let me know where you got it and what dealership has taken the coupon. I am dealing with Cullens in St. Catharines Ontario. They are the largest corvette dealer in Canada and you would think they would know. Any help would be appreciated. ThanksView attachment 77367
I ordered the wing as well from the dealership and asked the same question regarding discount. I mentioned that the wing is on my build sheet for $425 installed. The new price was around $1300 installed. The dealership referred me to GM Customer help. Waiting for a call back from them. I’ll let everyone know what develops.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Actually the high wing was LPO 670$ , Cullen s gave it to me for 950. Gm employee discount, picking it up tomorrow.
Not necessarily true if it was body colour which I believe his was obviously for $425, also GM employee pricing is $820.88 that I paid for mine and I was still pissed off.

Attachments

• 20210207_182134 (1).jpg
    20210207_182134 (1).jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Not necessarily true if it was body colour which I believe his was obviously for $425, also GM employee pricing is $820.88 that I paid for mine and I was still pissed off.
Correct Gilles mine was body colour for $425. Good to know about employee pricing. GM Canada has been in contact with me and talked with my dealer and now talking with the regional manager. Mind if I ask was the $820.88 including tax? Yeah not much of a discount especially when you compare it to what we should have gotten it for which included installation.

Correct Gilles mine was body colour for $425. Good to know about employee pricing. GM Canada has been in contact with me and talked with my dealer and now talking with the regional manager. Mind if I ask was the $820.88 including tax? Yeah not much of a discount especially when you compare it to what we should have gotten it for which included installation.
$927.57 with tax

Reactions: Rebby
I thought I would provide an update on my dealings with my dealer and GM Canada on discounting the high wing for me. I have been dealing with a smaller Corvette dealership but must say I have received great service.
GM Canada was very good, they contacted me within 2 days of my inquiry and followed up every 3 days. The issue got passed on the GM regional manager. They met with the dealership where I purchased my car and gave me a very nice discount. At the end of the day I’m paying $1037 for the wing, installation and taxes, which I believe is a pretty good deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.