Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Tonight I changed out my clutch fluid as it is a couple years old. It cleared extrememly fast, I think by the second round the reservoir was already clean. The initial stuff was pretty gross.

Secondly, for FIVE years! I couldn't turn my fan above level three on my a/c ever since I bought the car because the dash would start to vibrate. So, I finally found out how easy it is to take out the blower motor and pulled it out and this is what I found.

Appears to be a filter of some sort.

Manny if you see this, am I missing a filter now? Where do I find out where I should put a new one?

Next I have to tackle a wicked squeak in the dash. Right where the drivers side dash near the key turns upward and touches the instrument display. What a loud noise!......then I have to adjust the windows to reduce the wind noise on the highway....but I think my drivers window is loose as I can move it in/out about 1/2 an inch when the door is open....maybe I'll tackle that one next week if the weather is nice.

Next I have to tackle a wicked squeak in the dash. Right where the drivers side dash near the key turns upward and touches the instrument display. What a loud noise!......then I have to adjust the windows to reduce the wind noise on the highway....but I think my drivers window is loose as I can move it in/out about 1/2 an inch when the door is open....maybe I'll tackle that one next week if the weather is nice.
too many hard shifts...she's comin' apart! :driving:

Hahaha! Too funny. I would rather blame it on our "pristine" roads. :rofl:

Other fixes to come.... bleed the brakes, change the power steering fluid, and play with the headlights some more. I want to change the distance from the lens to the bulb to see if it makes the cut off sharper and if I can get the "hot spot" in focus better. This will take some time and screwing around....actually, with the rain, today would have been perfect, put the car is clean.....

Riley......bring the C5 to Nipawin.....i'm buddies with a couple guys that have shops and frontend alignment units....we'll put er' on the hoist....figure out the lights....and throttle back a few "golden throat charmers".....at the same time...change your fluids...of course i'll watch and run the hoist....don't need any calluses on these soft hands.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.