Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
Draggins car show is easter weekend, fir/sat and then majestics is april 11/12. I think I will try to catch both. see what happens with work first

I have family in and may not be able to catch Draggins this year. Take some pics for us! Hopefully if things work out, I can catch Majestics this year to at least make one.

that would be good. let me know what day you go to majestics, I will try to meet you there. be nice to put a face to the name.

George Barris is bringing a car to Draggins, the man is 90 years old and still into it. Wish it was last year when I had my 49 in there, would of been awesome to get a pic with him beside my truck. I didn't enter this year. I heard last week they were short about a 100 entries, wow, I think the weather is a factor for many. Easter is early this year and many may not be able to drive down cause of the conditions.

I'm pretty surprised that the two shows are so close together. Majestics used to be at the end of April? At least it gave you a fighting chance to drive there.
I'll let you know if I make it down that weekend. It would be good to meet up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.