If the car checked out ok, a person could be into a pretty nice looking Corvette for not a lot of money. Canada 411 shows it to be on Crawford Drive in the south end of Peterborough by the bypass.

This car does look not too bad and at a fair price if ?..... However, if you go to the posters "other ads" . It shows an ad for the same car...but without the black stripe on the hood. When I see stuff like that it sets of alarms. Why would anyone put a black stripe like that on a car like this.

in the pictures of the car prior to the stripe, i recognize the neighbourhood in peterborough's south end, not far from costco. i believe the car is on the up and up if mechanically ok. i like the stripe - it's not overboard. i plan on a similar treatment in silver on my white 76. i wonder if kent has seen the car around town ???

That is nice and in my colour too......ooooooooooooh reeeeeeeeeed.:D

As good as it appears to be, it's not as good as the one I'm eyeing. The problem is going to be where to put it.

Nice problem to have isn't it.....:D

C.

in the pictures of the car prior to the stripe, i recognize the neighbourhood in peterborough's south end, not far from costco. i believe the car is on the up and up if mechanically ok. i like the stripe - it's not overboard. i plan on a similar treatment in silver on my white 76. i wonder if kent has seen the car around town ???

Yes Doug i have seen this car it is on the up and up he lives just around the corner from me on crawford drive.He has nice cars around his house all the time as well as bikes, seems like he is always wrenching on something cool the vette looks great it is in the drive way right now.

Kent

top looks a little rough....priced pretty good for a 1991. Mileage is about right. I was debating a rally stripe on my dark red....glad I saw this "nope". Wow, is the red interior ever bright!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.