Was told by one dealership by a millennial salesperson that the costco pricing
wasn't going to be as good as the price they gave me as they would be selling at below cost.
That just doesn't make sense at all and just tells me the shenanigans never ends at some dealerships ...
So in the process of redeeming for an Authorization Code with Costco, I was required to put in a
Dealership I want to go to - based on my postal code. I had put my address in YYC with a YEC postal code
so that I could select my YEC Dealership.
I got a call from the YEG General Manager (whom I know) within an hour ... so off to YEC I go in about a week or so.

Sounds like you're doing some serious shopping Spence. :Cheers2: Perhaps we should find a USA car broker and ship a load of cars south to bypass the deflated trade values our local dealers are offering. :thumbs:

I wonder what C7 sale prices at local auctions have been like lately?

Reactions: YFCvii
Sounds like you're doing some serious shopping Spence. :Cheers2: Perhaps we should find a USA car broker and ship a load of cars south to bypass the deflated trade values our local dealers are offering. :thumbs:

I wonder what C7 sale prices at local auctions have been like lately?

I am putting in an effort .... thankfully it’s a “want” and not a “need” .... something that seems sales people can’t quite relate to in a customer ... so it seems ... as it started with a 2016 3LT Z51 trade in evaluation of about what equals US$32500 ..... so we are rather far apart right off the get-go here in YYC .... I’m gonna try a YEG Dealer with the “Costco Lure” ... one never knows 😁👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread