Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Costco 2018 Fall Tire Promos
Category: Consumables
Deal Link: The Costco Connection
Retailer: Costco

Description: Lots of tire promos happening over at Costco.

The full details are available in the recent Costco Connection magazine (www.costcoconnection.ca). Short summary below:

BF Goodrich:
Get a $70 Costco Cash Card when you buy a set of four BFGoodrich Winter T/A KSI, AdvantageTM T/A Sport or AdvantageTM T/A Sport LT tires.
...or...
Get a $50 Costco Cash Card when you buy a set of four BFGoodrich passenger or light truck tires.
Valid 10/08/18 – 12/09/18
Page EG40 (last page)

Michelin:
Receive a $70 Cash Card with the purchase of 4 Michelin tires
Valid 10/08/18 – 12/09/18
Page 4

Approved by: Poll results

Bought 4 Bridgestone Blizzaks at the end of Sept 2018 for the first Winter in our 2017 Chevy Trax from Costco. Received our $70 Costco Cash card in the mail about 10 days after picking up the tires. No big deal as we shop at Costco anyway. Ended up doing the install at a GM Dealership as Costco had a 3 week back log on appointments. I am going to try Costco for replacement Corvette Tires - for price. I will likely have someone
else install the rubber on the Corvette Wheels though (as I have not seen Costco's care with installs).

Everyone has tire mail-in rebates twice annually - so it seems. As I am already a Costco Member, I found the best Net Price for Blizzaks at Costco. Didn't have to risk the UPS (Brown Truck) and the over-the-border on-line site. I did price compare 5 local tire suppliers to match the Costco Tire Price (best match was $50 per tire more). While at the Costco Tire Shop, I found it interesting to find that a group of 6 friends who drove 200km from the Crowsnest Pass Area to Okotoks Costco to get tires. They told me its the best price they found - so I have taken note of this.

Last edited:
You can get a mail in rebate direct from BF Goodrich also , it's their Fall Rebate Program. Promotion

Canadian Tire has the same thing. I've used the rebate deal a few times over the years from BFG. And you don't have to pay a membership to C-Tire like to Costco to get in the door.

Interestingly I compared Michelin tire prices for my SUV both in Florida and here in the Toronto area two years ago. The prices were virtually identical but in the respective local currency - didn't take long to figure out the better deal. Also checked on a wheel and winter tire package for my new SUV at the dealer here in GTA and across the border in Buffalo last fall. Once again price was very close in local currency so again no deal available in the US. Generally speaking I have found tires to be cheaper in Canada for the past few years if you compare discounter to discounter.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread