gdb069

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated
Nov 2, 2021
VetteCoins
There are several posts asking opinions of the interior options on the C8 and I wonder how many feel as I do about cosmetic options:
Background:
I have had sports cars starting with AH Sprite, MG Midget, Healey 3000, , Jag XKE, Fiat Spider, C4, SLK, and now C8. All the interiors have been black leather. When I specced the C8 interior, I decided on a combination that required 3LT, (I think it was due to two tone seats)
The mechanical options I chose require 2LT. GF re-specced the car to black interior and claimed I was too dirty for any lighter color!!!
Of course we ended up with her spec and very happy.

Current situation:
We just purchased a Lexus ES300H (Hybrid) and wow is it a gas miser we are averaging 5.7L/100km. The exterior color she wanted, Moonbeam, only came in Palomono interior:

1662665750342.png

Thoughts:
After about 5 minutes, the interior colors and matching stitching etc "disappear" from our minds as we focus on loading, driving, figuring out all the buttons etc. I am wondering if others find cosmetic options just get absorbed into the background (somewhat like a good view from your house window).

I had a 2020 2LT HTC with 2-tone (grey/black) seats and never stopped enjoying that interior with the Blade Silver exterior paint. It was my daily driver from Spring to Fall and I'd say every day I drove the car, I noticed and appreciated that colour combo. The compliments I received only served to reinforce my appreciation. But as with everything, it's a matter of personal taste/perception so your experience compared to others like me, will no doubt be very different. Enjoy your C8 and the new Lexus!

I have the natural interior in my 202 C8 2LT. Every time I get in I appreciate the colour and the dashboard contrast, and marvel at the detail GM accomplished with the dash.
I have a Mercedes E63 with all black interior and white exterior, and I like the contrast as it also has black trim and wheels.
So, I can't say I don't notice the interior.

I picked the middle of the road, red, interior. Not too hot (black) and not too dirty (tan. I've had and it gets dirty with me). Again I do like the two tone seats, but wasn't willing to pop all that money for it. Just didn't seem worth it to me. Ig the naturally dipped was darker, like the Ferrari then I may have gone for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread