Jul 25, 2012
Fraser Valley B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Convertible
One thing you can do if we're really concerned about the environment is quit breathing: I've read that the average person emits 3 to 4 times the carbon dioxide of the average car since people are presumably breathing 24 hours a day whereas your average car sits idle most of the time. And the EPA has declared CO2 a hazardous substance

P.S Don't blame me for this forward, I'm only the messenger

Well that's a neat subject.

Yes Humans are filthy, that's for sure.

Since you bring it up, CO2 emissions in humans are nothing compared to the average person's methane emissions -- especially after beans and pickled eggs .

And don't forget all the other ways humans "pollute" ,...:rofl:

My corvette by comparison is quite clean. Indeed most modern cars are unlike some of our previous stink bombs.

I'm done.
C.:D

Yah, not just the smell of the exhaust but the sound of human exhaust can't compare to the sound of our car's exhaust....however, I have heard some other cars where the sound is almost indistinguishable.:rofl:

Yah, not just the smell of the exhaust but the sound of human exhaust can't compare to the sound of our car's exhaust....however, I have heard some other cars where the sound is almost indistinguishable.:rofl:

indeed...all are very deadly tho some 'exhausts' are definitely in need of a 'tune-up' while other's are quite a symphony. (no names mentioned). :D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread