I live in Hope and both those 2001 cars have been sitting there for over a year.They are asking IMO 10k too much for the auto vert ,even though it's a low K car.Not sure why these two vettes have been sitting outside in the weather with no apparent drive to sell these cars for the last ,probably close to two years now.Most dealerships would of sent off to auction by now if they do not sell within 6 months.I suspect a salesman gave too much trade in value originally on their books.

Had I known that you lived there,I would’ve PMd you. Funny you say that red Vert has been there for awhile. There’s a pic of what I think could be the same car in last years Brigade Days parade in the 2018 Hope visitors guide. I’m guessing it’s the same car. Missing the front license plate cover. Sure looks like it
3455F88D-3753-43E7-97E2-153A08710A13.jpeg

Had I known that you lived there,I would’ve PMd you. Funny you say that red Vert has been there for awhile. There’s a pic of what I think could be the same car in last years Brigade Days parade in the 2018 Hope visitors guide. I’m guessing it’s the same car. Missing the front license plate cover. Sure looks like it View attachment 19379
Proably is the same one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread