This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Corvettes and Fall Colours 2024

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well... Fall is here and our leaves are disappearing pretty quick here in Alberta even though our weather has been great and my tomatoes and peppers haven't been touched by frost. But I digress... Lets post up our Vettes with some fall colours. Not much to choose from on our boring trees but looking forward to some vivid colours from the East... Had mine out for a 4 hour run yesterday and grabbed this photo a few feet from my laneway.

Fall colours without Corvetts . It has been pretty amazing the last several nights, even for here . We have a lot of very happy tourists in town right now. Major solar flares combined with being in year 11 of the 11 year solar cycle. Wow . Enjoy !

Sweet. Get that C8 out there for a picture with that......

Reactions: 1st Vette
Sweet. Get that C8 out there for a picture with that......
Unfortunately foggy all day and tonight. Hoping it clears tomorrow. It’s quite common this time of year due to Great Slave Lake giving up heat as the air cools to the best of my knowledge. I’ve had to wait days sometimes to be able to fly into work sites this time of year. Even worse having to wait days to get a flight back to town because of the soup . But I will be out putting on the miles fog or no fog . Not many days left but she won’t be parked till the snow flies ! You should have been able to see the lights where you are for the last while. They were even visible in Arizona yesterday.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Yes. we are seeing them as well but nothing like yours. Typically we just get shades of green and not near the amount or the dancing...

Reactions: 1st Vette

Users who are viewing this thread