Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
CORVETTEMODS - BLACK FRIDAY ONLY - ONLINE
Category: Parts
Deal Link: www.corvettemods.com
Retailer: Corvette Mods
Discount: 15% off & individual part discounted pricing (and free for USA shipping only)
Expiry Date: Nov 23, 2018

Description: This online retailer appears to be a good one. I know of myself & Derek that have had very reasonable shopping experiences with them. They use the Postal Service which really helps to avoid UPS "Brown Truck" import charges and "Brown Truck" handling and tire tread damage. Some part and accessories will be discounted even further than 15% :Wideyed:. This retailer's assistance for me understanding the installation of a part over the phone and through a return process was awesome. It took 4 days but the return request was cancelled with a written explanation of how the part is installed (if only the manufacturer of the rather simple part was as intuitive). So what we have here is a Black Friday Event with parts and accessories discounted. You could also phone their sales desk and ask specifically about the best deal that they can give you on a part tomorrow (it may likely be busy).
Upload an image
1542907427141.png
1542907457042.png
1542907491109.png

Approved by: Poll results

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Yup... these guys are good. After 1 year of testing the waters this is the best US storefront retail supplier I’ve found. My quest was for mainly carbon fibre parts which some had me waiting more than 6 months for and then sent the wrong piece via UPS. This place actually sends the carbon fibre in a timely fashion and it’s right. The off the shelf stuff from here has come quite quickly and as Spence mentioned they do enjoy talking to their customers and resolve questions with a good attitude.
All their shipping via USPS/Canada post with tracking and alerts which is highly preferable to me.

Just tested an order and the code comes back as invalid.
... I found I had to make a phone call as I found the discount will not apply to items already discounted (in my case) ...
also mentioned was that the discount code also checks the USA address and that was the bump on a non-discounted item.
So it ended up being a phone-in order ... damn computer genius who did not think of the so-called international order ...

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Status
Not open for further replies.