New Suggestion

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Vetteopedia? Wikivette? Vette wiki? So many possibilities.

Feature I've been pondering on is to create ability for auto linked wiki pages ie a Wikipedia for Corvette resources here on CCF. This would allow for collaborative resource pages on corvette topic ie guides, tutorials, My discussions, endless possibilities. Content would be curated through controlled edits.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 12cents and Dik
Sounds good...it might be good to have a place thay one could look up Corvette information

For sure or avoid duplicating threads and instead publishing these as guides.

The only major caveat is like any other wiki it runs off the coal, nuclear and solar power of members so would definitely welcome some ideas around what categories and topics we can open up for collaboration.

For sure or avoid duplicating threads and instead publishing these as guides.

The only major caveat is like any other wiki it runs off the coal, nuclear and solar power of members so would definitely welcome some ideas around what categories and topics we can open up for collaboration.
I was thinking along the lines of being able to look up generational numbers, information about your vehicles options, but I guess thats what google is for...let me think about it a bit.

I was thinking along the lines of being able to look up generational numbers, information about your vehicles options, but I guess thats what google is for...let me think about it a bit.

That's entirely possible. If there's willingness to collaborate I can create all manner of sections and topics. But yes definitely looking for feedback.