CORVETTE TODAY #65 - Corvette News & Headlines, July 2021
It’s time to catch up on the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette with the CORVETTE TODAY podcast! Your host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com tell you what’s going on in regards to Corvette.
Here are some of the topics we cover in this podcast….
1. 2022 Order Guide shows a Carbon Fiber high wing and intake trim for the C8
2. Ordering for 2022’s are open…with a catch!
3. New 2022 pricing is in for Z51, front-end lift and Destination Fees
4. Tadge Juechter on allowing access to the C8 Corvette’s ECU
5. Laura Clausser from Corvette Racing offers update on C8.R’s conversion to GT3 specs for 2022
6. The Simeone Museum brings out their #2 1963 Grand Sport
7. The #1 Corvette dealership in the USA, Kerbeck Chevrolet, sells to Ciocca Dealerships and launches new website
8. Gooding & Co. auctioned off drummer Neal Peart's (from the band, Rush) car collection, which included a ’63 Split Window
9. GM Design Team shares early design sketch of 1961 Corvette Stingray concept
10. Everyday Driver (from YouTube) looks at the C8 vs Lexus LC500 as what’s the best car for golfers
Hear all this and more on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
Listen Here: https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...d9szSefKpjAGit
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
Join the Facebook group: The CORVETTE TODAY Podcast
YouTube video (now available):