- Oct 13, 2020
- 2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
CORVETTE TODAY Podcast #103 - Corvette News & Headlines, Early April 2022
Winter is finally over…now you’re thinking about getting your baby out of the garage and ready for show season!
Get back into the groove with this brand new News & Headlines podcast with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com .
Here are some of the headlines and news covered in this podcast:
1. 2023 C8 pricing is now officially out
2. National Corvette Museum Curator, Derek Moore, resigns
3. US News & World Report calls the 2022 Corvette the “Best Luxury Sports Car”
4. iSeeCars says Corvette is on the list of new vehicles selling over MSRP
5. Watch Jordan Taylor’s “Behind The Scene’s” video of the Corvette Racing win at Sebring
6. Lime Rock Park to celebrate 70 years of Corvette with display of concept cars
7. Barrett Jackson to sell the 1st retail C8 Z06 HTC at their Palm Beach auction\
8. CORVETTE TODAY Follow Up:Kansas man is “throwing a party” to celebrate new law that keeps his ’59 Corvette away from the crusher
9. NCM Motorsports Park hosting events even as clean-up efforts from December’s tornados continue
10. Top Gear reviews the C8 Corvette
11. Chevrolet gifts a Chevy Silverado to a Texas teen who's tornado video went viral
We are ready for Springtime and car show season - you can be too! Check out the latest Corvette news and headlines with this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!
Listen to the podcast, watch the YouTube video, visit the website, sign up for weekly email notifications and join the Facebook group here: