Oct 13, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
Province
USA
News & Headlines Logo.png

CORVETTE TODAY #235 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-October 2024

First, my thoughts and prayers go out to my News & Headlines partner, Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger. Keith lives in Tampa, Florida was is in the path of Hurricane Milton. So he is not on this show.

Nonetheless, our every-other-week News & Headlines show is available now on podcast and YouTube!

As we continue on with our 5th year of the ever-popular News & Headlines shows, here are some of the topics that are discussed by Steve Garrett, your CORVETTE TODAY host.

1. Temporary workers at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant could be let go due to a disagreement with the local UAW.
  2. Chevrolet releases a new ZR1 video
  3. A new C8 software update requires a visit to your dealership
  4. A C8 Zora is spotted in Colorado
  5. Chevrolet offers a new engine specification plaque for 2025 Corvettes

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the path of Hurricane Milton (not just Corvette owners). Thank you for being a faithful follower of the ONLY current podcast dedicated to Corvette...CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen to the podcast, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for weekly email notifications, follow the show on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, X (Twitter) and Threads. Plus shop in the brand new CORVETTE TODAY Merchandise Store at:

www.CorvetteToday.com

_______________________________________​

#podcast #podcasts #corvette #corvettetoday #corvettetodaypodcast #c8corvette #corvettec8 #corvettelifestyle #Chevrolet #chevy #c8z51 #c8z06 #corvettemuseum #corvettenation #corvettesociety #corvettefans #corvettefamily #corvettefans #corvettedreams #corvettezone #corvetteracing #corvette4ever #corvetteowners #c8 #midengine #zipitysgarage #Lingenfelter_LPE #team_lingenfelter #z06