Oct 13, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51 Stingray
Province
USA
Corvette Today NH.png

CORVETTE TODAY #151 - Corvette News & Headlines, Early March 2023

I don't know about you, but I always look forward to Springtime - it's my favorite time of year! It also signals the opportunity to get your Corvette out and drive it more!

CORVETTE TODAY has so much to tell you about from the world of America's Sports Car. And Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to team up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you up-to-date and informed.

Here are a few of the topics discussed on this wees show...

1. Corvette wins the JD Power 2023 Canad ALG Residual Value Award
2. What happened to C8 Z06 allocations for the end of Feburary???
3. The C8 Corvette wins the Loyalty Award from S&P Global Mobility
4. Has the 1953 C1 Corvette, VIN #001 really been found?
5. The C8 Z06 goes up against a lot of competition, like the Ferrari 458, the Porsche GT3 and the McLaren 765 LT
6. The three Cunningham Corvettes that raced at Le Mans in 1960 are finally back together for the first time

Stay on top of it all in the world of Corvette with CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen to the podcast, watch the YouTube video, join the Facebook group, sign up for email notifications and shop in the Merchandise Store at:

www.CorvetteToday.com

#podcast #podcasts #corvette #corvettetoday #corvettetodaypodcast #c8corvette #corvettec8 #corvettelifestyle #Chevrolet #chevy #c8z51 #c8z06 #LT6 #midenginecorvette #corvettemuseum #corvettenation #corvettesociety #corvettelifestyle #corvettefans #corvettefamily #flatplanecrank #corvettefans #corvettedreams #corvettezone #corvetteracing #corvettes4ever #corvetteowners #C8R #c8 #midengine

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.