Aug 23, 2010
Southcentral Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1967 BBC coupe
Proof...

ayrfh4.jpg

:D

I like it! I like both! They will have to integrate some vents into the rear though to keep the scoops for the diff and trans functional unless they just dump the air underground?

Guys never mind the stupid taillights that typically for GM are not all lit the same.:banghead:

Look at the people, the dates. Where did these good folks go? LIke a trip down memory lane. I miss these guys. :(
I didn’t know about this thread until I clicked on someone’s profile who was looking at it. :Biggrin: And,where did these guys go ?? Lol.

Funny they call one generation removed,Retro. Lol. I think that kit looks pretty sharp,not to offend any C7 guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I didn’t know about this thread until I clicked on someone’s profile who was looking at it. :Biggrin: And,where did these guys go ?? Lol.

Funny they call one generation removed,Retro. Lol. I think that kit looks pretty sharp,not to offend any C7 guys.

Don't think you're gonna offend any C7 guys here.... :cool:

Reactions: ddgermann
LOL... a bit curious, and being Italian, I went onto the Italian website and the ad was to spark controversy amongst the group...... with a caveat that if there was a large enough response from those who may favor a change to the rear lights they would consider making the kit...... I'm not totally adverse to the look of the round lights..... lets see if the pot gets stirred here...

LOL... a bit curious, and being Italian, I went onto the Italian website and the ad was to spark controversy amongst the group...... with a caveat that if there was a large enough response from those who may favor a change to the rear lights they would consider making the kit...... I'm not totally adverse to the look of the round lights..... lets see if the pot gets stirred here...

hehe... I\m sure you will get a cross section of comments on this Paul but I think the loudest buzz on the C7 taillights has diminished quite a bit in the 4+ years since they were unveiled.

On that note, now that I have grown accustomed to the C7 taillights, I like the look.

but is the fuel door lid square or round on the truck...... that is the new question. ;)

I still remember Mike ( blue C7 rag and daughter ) being just shocked when Jeffey pointed it out on the C6 and C7 cars.

2016 Corvette Mountain Cruise joke...... had to be there!

Last edited:
Fuel door is different so you don’t mix them up when you’re busy looking at the people looking at your car, I like the new design suits the angles on the C7’s.

Ya squarish fuel door on the C6 and round one on the C7. Ok...

The Cs and especially the C6 look great with the rounds tail lights and for me the C7 rectangular lights suit the overall design perfectly. Progress I suppose.
I saw the round taillight kit on the C7 and it actually looks good too, but other than having a somewhat unique C7 for me is not a visual improvement so a lot of money for the principle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread