I bet they would sell 1000s of these things. I definitely would have been interested in this car as daily driver for Michelle. She loves her Cadillac but I know she would love the vette even more.
Soccer mom Vette. Yay.
You guys are funny as you already have Purist Corvettes... why not spread the love. 😂

Whether we like it or not it's where the market is in North America. Lambo knows this, Ferrari knows this, Porsche and BMW's make a killing on SUVs. Everyone is at it. There's no reason why we can't have both. Suv to prop the bottom line and sports cars to prop the image. As long as we have both ;)

I'm not a huge fan of the Urus shape sadly though.

Reactions: ddgermann
I know it's a no-no, but one could just buy the plates and swap them with the Cadillac XT5 or XT4 😁
I had Stingrays so I did a temp-install and then ...
surprised my Daughter/WIfe with a New Chevy Trax-Ray Daily-Driver last year.
Got my "oh Dad" and then took them off. 🤣

554B3FA4-3A46-4848-A98F-0DF5A862376F.jpeg F819D4D4-3721-4CB8-813B-C828DAE05C0C.jpeg
(the vehicle I own and don't have a set of keys for)

Last edited:
Just my 2cents.... SUV's form a big part of North American automotive sales and GM needs to attract different buyers to the Corvette brand (and I hope the soon to be revealed C8 will do that) as such, introducing a sport luxury Corvette SUV to the stable will certainly cause a stir as the C8 surely will. I dont think it will do any harm to have a SUV version.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread