Aug 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Visited the Corvette Museum last week. Always an awesome visit. I read the C8 cut away as well as the donated C5 with 760,000 miles were on display. The legendary C5 was in storage. The C8 on display is a crude unfinished multi color C8. More like a street test cars with temporary taillights and it’s behind aluminum rails so you can‘t get close to it.
The museums entry lobby where brand new Corvettes are stored for Customers Corvette Museum pick up options are parked? Not one car. Friends! If your planning a visit to the Corvette Museum? Call first If your planning on seeing certain exhibits. I’ve visited the Museum for 8 years and this year is the more scarce exhibits year I've seen.

Attachments

• 84BF9FC6-107F-4C9B-9FF5-806554E2931C.jpeg
    84BF9FC6-107F-4C9B-9FF5-806554E2931C.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Visited the Corvette Museum last week. Always an awesome visit. I read the C8 cut away as well as the donated C5 with 760,000 miles were on display. The legendary C5 was in storage. The C8 on display is a crude unfinished multi color C8. More like a street test cars with temporary taillights and it’s behind aluminum rails so you can‘t get close to it.
The museums entry lobby where brand new Corvettes are stored for Customers Corvette Museum pick up options are parked? Not one car. Friends! If your planning a visit to the Corvette Museum? Call first If your planning on seeing certain exhibits. I’ve visited the Museum for 8 years and this year is the more scarce exhibits year I've seen.
That was the only C8 that was on display when we were there in mid September as well. A little disappointed.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread