Interesting video and intro to the August 7 & 8/20 Corvette Expo at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. My only other "similar" experience was at the 50th anniversary of the motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota. Looks like a great time for a Corvette enthusiast but unfortunately, a looooong drive (about 36 hours) for someone from my neck of the woods. Much better from someone coming from the Toronto area: about 12 hours.

Reactions: Cruzin
Looks like it was a great event to attend for Corvette enthusiast. Unfortunately for me a very long distance to attend alone. Have to see if any SWC club members want to head down that way next year. Congrats dude on your C8, looks like I have to wait till 2021, waited this long what's one more year?

Looks like it was a great event to attend for Corvette enthusiast. Unfortunately for me a very long distance to attend alone. Have to see if any SWC club members want to head down that way next year. Congrats dude on your C8, looks like I have to wait till 2021, waited this long what's one more year?

Thanks and yes, patience is the best advice I can give you while waiting for your C8. And for a 2021 you're lucky enough to have some great new colour options plus the magnetic ride w/o the Z51 package.

Reactions: Cruzin
Thanks and yes, patience is the best advice I can give you while waiting for your C8. And for a 2021 you're lucky enough to have some great new colour options plus the magnetic ride w/o the Z51 package.
Yes since I don't plan on tracking the car, I don't require the Z51 Package. Being able to obtain the Magnetic Ride without ordering the Z51 suits people like myself. Everything I have read states Magnetic ride gives the most comfortable ride and paying this much money for the Corvette, they should definitely buy this option.

Yes since I don't plan on tracking the car, I don't require the Z51 Package. Being able to obtain the Magnetic Ride without ordering the Z51 suits people like myself. Everything I have read states Magnetic ride gives the most comfortable ride and paying this much money for the Corvette, they should definitely buy this option.
You make sense: I would not get the Z51 and would get the MRC - it is awesome - had on my 96 CE and my 03 C5.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread