Jun 9, 2015
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
With nothing to do this Friday afternoon, I decided to pluck out those ugly rubber hairs off my C8`s beautiful tires.
A great satisfaction for me( I miss doing this) and her too!!
Good idea while you are waiting in line at Tim Hortons or other places. Great show for those onlookers.
corvettemanicure.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
With nothing to do this Friday afternoon, I decided to pluck out those ugly rubber hairs off my C8`s beautiful tires.
A great satisfaction for me( I miss doing this) and her too!!
Good idea while you are waiting in line at Tim Hortons or other places. Great show for those onlookers.
View attachment 84569
For what they charge for dealer prep, those should have been done already... :Biggrin:

I`ll only give her a mani but no peti as it involves cleaning the bottom of the tires( I seen this at shows) too messy.
As for the dealer, I no longer go back to where I bought my C8. They can pick my nose hairs and other hairs)anytime.

A funny and strange thing happened to me on the way to finish plucking.
I finished plucking on 3 tires and then I got back to doing the forth after a week.
When I started plucking , the horn went off after each pluck. I had to endure the horn for a while.
Don`t know why.
Maybe a new software update ?

It
A funny and strange thing happened to me on the way to finish plucking.
I finished plucking on 3 tires and then I got back to doing the forth after a week.
When I started plucking , the horn went off after each pluck. I had to endure the horn for a while.
Don`t know why.
Maybe a new software update ?
could only happen to you! Your nose likely honks when you pluck it's hairs! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.