finally a picture, that pole looks pretty far into the car.

B821429721Z.1_20131027185920_000_G0M13NE4B.2_Content.jpg

Looks like this one thats for sale on Kijiji, guess not, no trunk rack ...
$T2eC16R,!zoFJNoe9QtFBSZtUb!utQ~~48_20.JPG

by the picture the car has a new option, tilt-away wheel like the old T-Birds ....:eek:

Last edited:
That's an early '77 in the kijiji ad. No vents behind the rear window but it still has the alarm on the front fender. The flags on the gas cap door are '77 as well.

How do you explain your way out of this one. Sideways into a pole and in town too. I guess a pesky dog ran out and he crashed to avoid it. :( What a noble guy. The police and judge will want to see him and the insurance companies will avoid him like the plague.

good eye Greg.. the alarm lock and small rear emblem had me at '76.. I missed the lack if rear deck vents that would place it as a '77.. and therefore an early '77. well done
graham

I had it as a '76 that was missing it's Stingray script until I saw the flags on the filler and lack of rear vents. I knows me my C2 and C3's! :D

my 76 does'nt have the vents.

Your right Doug. I checked and '75 was the last year for the vents (it was part of the Astro ventilation system). I thought '76s still had it. I'm getting rusty. :eek: That almost could be a '76 in that ad except for the flags on the filler door. A '76 would have a round emblem same as my '75.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.