May 14, 2011
Barrie Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1991 Coupe
This was not delivery day, it was day 1 of our route 66 tour. I had prepped everything I could, new battery, rad, fuel filter, air filter, PVC, Dist Cap and rotor, new rockies security bypass to cure intermittent no starts, and off we went. That is until the fuel pump died about an hour out side of Fort Wayne Indiana! Good news ,once fixed it hasn't missed a beat since... (there I said it, It'll probably act up now, LOL)
corvette on tow.jpg

This was not delivery day, it was day 1 of our route 66 tour. I had prepped everything I could, new battery, rad, fuel filter, air filter, PVC, Dist Cap and rotor, new rockies security bypass to cure intermittent no starts, and off we went. That is until the fuel pump died about an hour out side of Fort Wayne Indiana! Good news ,once fixed it hasn't missed a beat since... (there I said it, It'll probably act up now, LOL)
View attachment 100781
Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Trust she will be great from now on... :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Trust she will be great from now on... :thumbs:
This actually occured in 2015, I should have mentioned that and (happily) it has been running fine ever since. So I've spent little on repairs , but a few on replacing weatherstripping and new seats. Of course the tires are getting old and there's always some cosmetic thing or mechanical thing pending due to age (plugs , wires, brakes, etc etc.) . Corvettes need money, you can't get that silly grin for free.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread