Just wondering if anyone knows of corvette depot offers a discount code for frequent buyers lol..I’ve ordered a lot of stuff with a ton more to come

You might try Corvette Central one of the Vendor sponsors here on CCF. They offer a CCF discount.
I looked at Corvette Depot but they don’t sell the things I was after so no experience with them.

You might try Corvette Central one of the Vendor sponsors here on CCF. They offer a CCF discount.
I looked at Corvette Depot but they don’t sell the things I was after so no experience with them.
I ordered a parking brake spring kit from corvette central,it was I believe $50 by the time it gets to me $200.it wasn’t until after I ordered I found it on corvette depot for 110 to my door.also I find corvette depot if they have it ships very fast I just ordered a bumper end of last week and I have it already as corvette central I ordered that spring kit over a month ago and it’s still not here

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
I ordered a parking brake spring kit from corvette central,it was I believe $50 by the time it gets to me $200.it wasn’t until after I ordered I found it on corvette depot for 110 to my door.also I find corvette depot if they have it ships very fast I just ordered a bumper end of last week and I have it already as corvette central I ordered that spring kit over a month ago and it’s still not here

Good feedback. Definitely worth knowing. Thanks

Just wondering if anyone knows of corvette depot offers a discount code for frequent buyers lol..I’ve ordered a lot of stuff with a ton more to come
BUYER BEWARE First of all they send you the wrong item then when you return it and ask for a refund they give you only half of the money bunch of clowns do not deal with these scam artists and do not deal with Renne she is useless

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
BUYER BEWARE First of all they send you the wrong item then when you return it and ask for a refund they give you only half of the money bunch of clowns do not deal with these scam artists and do not deal with Renne she is useless
Wow really?? I’ve dealt solely with them and have ordered upwards of 10,000 worth of parts in the last couple months...never had an issue honestly other than I ordered hooker super comp headers and side pipes for $4000 to my door and was kinda pissed to find out no hardware kit was included so I called them and was told infact that is a separate purchase.i had no problem telling them they are nuts lolbut yea other than that I’ve dealt with them a lot with little to no issue!

Reactions: LE BARON
Wow really?? I’ve dealt solely with them and have ordered upwards of 10,000 worth of parts in the last couple months...never had an issue honestly other than I ordered hooker super comp headers and side pipes for $4000 to my door and was kinda pissed to find out no hardware kit was included so I called them and was told infact that is a separate purchase.i had no problem telling them they are nuts lolbut yea other than that I’ve dealt with them a lot with little to no issue!
I guess they gave you the correct piece you asked for I ordered the first one which was the wrong one for my car so I drove to Windsor to return it they gave me another and said that that would fit my car only to find out again they screwed up so another trip to Windsor because i didn't feel comfortable shipping it back in case it got damaged so the i get an email saying that they could only give me 50% return because it was scratched which was bullshit thats just there way of stealing money and dont for get what i said they sold me the wrong item from the get go so now they will never see another cent from me or others that i know who dealt with them scammers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.