Please check out the Events Section of the Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 5th Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0830 on July 23, 2022 at Tim Hortons at 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4, and will finish at Tim Hortons at 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9. This cruise will be 26km and should take 1 hour.

here is the google maps route for everyone to use on their phones/carplay:

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.08.38 AM.png

Last edited:
great work but ...Actually that not Stony Creek ..... Stoney Creek start from centennial parkway back to the fruitland road
as someone who grew up in Hamilton, I agree with you 100% but Google Maps is saying that the start location Tim Hortons is at 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4.

Last edited:
as someone who grew up in Hamilton, I agree with you 100% but Google Maps is saying that the start location Tim Hortons is at 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4.
Probably a Canada Post designation and not a regional one. I live in Uxbridge, but Google says Mount Albert and the C8 says Stouffville

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread