Denis added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - St. Catharines to Stoney Creek - Oct 1st at 0830

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 10th Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0830 on Oct 1st, 2022 at A&W, 300 Fourth Ave, St. Catharines, ON L2R 6P9, we will stop at halfway point at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4 for a 15 min break and continue on to the finish...

Read more about this event...

Great turnout Denis, sorry we couldn't make it. We got hit pretty. hard from Hurricane Ian. Being 30 miles north in Placida from the eye of the storm when it hit a 250K per hour. Trees down, windows out, shingles gone. Looks like at least 2 million in damage at our places. Hey it can all be repaired and fixed. Lives cannnot. It really is a disaster and there are many charities Canadians can donate to. So many have lost their homes(old mobiles etc) never to be restored. It is a very sad situation. The destruction is a nightmare happening right now. We have lots of damage inside but hoping for the best.

Leaving on the 14th as planned, have a great fall colour cruise on the 14 you all!

Users who are viewing this thread