DenisC8 added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - St. Catharines to Stoney Creek - Oct 12 at 0800

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 11th Corvette Cruise of 2024. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0800 on Oct 12, 2024 at A&W, 300 Fourth Ave, St. Catharines, ON L2R 6P9, we will stop at halfway point at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4 for a 15 min break and continue on to the finish location at McDonald's, 674 Queenston...

Read more about this event...

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 11th Corvette Cruise of 2024. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. I will be at the start location at 0800, and the cruise will start at 0830 on Oct 12, 2024 at A&W, 300 Fourth Ave, St. Catharines, ON L2R 6P9, we will stop at halfway point at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4 for a 15 min break and continue on to the finish location at McDonald's, 674 Queenston Rd, Hamilton, ON L8G 1A3. This cruise will be 80km and should take 2 hours.

here is the google maps route for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:

Part 1 A&W Canada to Tim Hortons (https://maps.app.goo.gl/y28AwvZivH5FG9x68)

Part 2 Tim Hortons to McDonald's (https://maps.app.goo.gl/CKFPxzKE7DCyZdC58)

oct 1st.png

DenisC8 added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - St. Catharines to Stoney Creek - Oct 12 at 0800
Hello Denis, Carlos and all who attend Denis's great runs in the Niagara Region. My wife and I have missed most of the season due to Family, Florida, France and are now heading backnext week, hoping the damage from Milton, hurricane htting tonight on the West Coast of Florida, will not do the damage we had two years ago from Ian. Actually, our condos only finished getting repaired this past spring. Almost two years later and 33 million $'s for our 144 units.
Enjoy your ride this Saturday and the rest of this warm summer/fall season. See you all next year.

Users who are viewing this thread