Please check out the Events Section of the Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for the 3rd Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0830 on June 18 at Tim Hortons at 141 Garrison Rd, Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M3, and will finish at Fort George Parking Lot at 55 Queen's Parade, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0. This Cruise will be 53km and should take 1 hour.

here is the google maps route for everyone to use:
VIEW IN GOOGLE MAPS

June 18 Niagara Parkway cruise.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Even though I haven’t taken part yet, I hope to at one of the events this summer. So thanks for arranging these cruises Denis. Unfortunately, I’m going to miss this next one, but I’ll be at the F1 race in Montreal with my son- Sunday is Father’s Day. In fact, you should call it the First Annual Father’s Day Weekend Cruise

Reactions: DenisC8
Reactions: Cam_rabbits
Hi Denis is this event strictly just corvette or any super car can joint. Have three friends would love to joint two have C8 and one waiting his C8 to arrive. The one that waiting has AMG .
hey your friend is welcome to join, we had a Porsche 911, and an Audi R8 at our last cruise

Reactions: Cam_rabbits
here is the google maps route for everyone to use
VIEW IN GOOGLE MAPS
I will see everyone tomorrow. Please use the google maps link on your phones/apple carplay in your cars. This is the first time I am doing google maps route, if it works as planned, we will continue using them.

Reactions: Fast Boat Guy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread