DenisC8 added a new event:

Corvette Cruise - Niagara Parkway - June 15 at 0830

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 3nd Corvette Cruise of 2024 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. I will be at the start location at 0800, the cruise will start at 0830 sharp on June 15, 2024 at Tim Hortons at 141 Garrison Rd, Fort Erie, ON L2A 1M3, and will finish at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0. This cruise will be 80km and should take 2 hours.

here is...

Read more about this event...

IMG_2553.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss Fury
Will the future cruises continue with every other week going through the Summer? Meaning: June 22, July 6, 20.... trying to make arrangements at work.
yes that is the plan, BUT hard to say due to weather, and we are also doing a 2 day trip July 5-6 to Bayfield Corvette cruise and show

also skipping long weekends

Last edited:
Is it of interest to anyone coming from the West to meet at the Tim Hortons in Beamsville at 7:00(ish) to depart as a small group to Fort Erie at 7:15? The same Tim Hortons where Denis' May cruise started from at (5005 Ontario Street). I live in Grimsby and we can meet up here if anyone is coming from the West along the QEW.

1718240032062.png

Is it of interest to anyone coming from the West to meet at the Tim Hortons in Beamsville at 7:00(ish) to depart as a small group to Fort Erie at 7:15? The same Tim Hortons where Denis' May cruise started from at (5005 Ontario Street). I live in Grimsby and we can meet up here if anyone is coming from the West along the QEW.

View attachment 125046
I will be there, coming from Mississauga

Here is the video from the PDR of the cruise. Check out what drives by at 35:01....

@Vettenut this soundtrack is for you....

It’s my favorite high, my favorite high, it makes me happy all the time

It begins with an “I” and ends with a “y”

It makes my happy all the time

It’s my favorite high, my favorite high, makes me happy all the time

IN-SAN-ITY

Here is the video from the PDR of the cruise. Check out what drives by at 35:01....

@Vettenut this soundtrack is for you....

It’s my favorite high, my favorite high, it makes me happy all the time

It begins with an “I” and ends with a “y”

It makes my happy all the time

It’s my favorite high, my favorite high, makes me happy all the time

IN-SAN-ITY

I PM'd you