Please check out the Events Section of Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for the 1st Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Red C8 HTC and I have organized 8 Corvette cruises last summer. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 and will finish at the same location.

please note that the route was updated due to road construction. Thank you to @59 wish for the heads up.

Lap of Niagara on the Lake.png

Last edited:
Denis, We love this. we jointed last fall event. The fall views was awesome. This event keep growing. Would be nice to start a bit late ( like 10:00AM ) to give others people enough times to make to this event site. I am sure few people from at least a few hours or more to get to the site. I am in Stoney Creek and do not have issue to joint as your events around the area but few others like my friends in Sarnia, Berrie and Innisfil would love to joint as well. This is just suggestion. Thank you

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Denis, We love this. we jointed last fall event. The fall views was awesome. This event keep growing. Would be nice to start a bit late ( like 10:00AM ) to give others people enough times to make to this event site. I am sure few people from at least a few hours or more to get to the site. I am in Stoney Creek and do not have issue to joint as your events around the area but few others like my friends in Sarnia, Berrie and Innisfil would love to joint as well. This is just suggestion. Thank you
Last year I tried 1000 and 1100 starts but traffic both local and tourist ruined the cruise and we were separated with many participants. Once we started 0900 starts, that problem has been eliminated.

Not only that but most participants requested an early start

Hi Denis and group, love the pics and makes me feel like I was there. We are in Erie PA tonight after completing our cruise through the mountains, from Charlotte to Erie. Great run all the way from the Gulf Coast area, south of Englewood, Fl (Cape Haze) and the barrier Islands. Home in Unionville after lunch on Tuesday the 17th. Having the Vette in Florida for 7 and 1/2 months has been a great success. Key West and many cruises in South West Florida. 12,500 miles since last July, 2021. Buy them and drive them. Looking for your next trip Denis. Our next big trip, Kingston invasion, June 17 to 19th.

I am so looking forward to the Kingston Invasion! Should be a blast!!

Last edited:
Reactions: unionville
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread