Please check out the Events Section of the Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 8th Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0830 on Sept 3rd, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON L7T 1E8, we will stop at halfway point at Tim Hortons, 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9 for a 15 min break and continue on to the finish location at Tim Hortons, 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4. This cruise will be 54km and should take 2 hours.

here is the google maps route for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:
part 1# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
part 2# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons

sept 3rd.png

Denis- Thanks for arranging these cruises. I have wanted to take part, but it seems the fates will not allow. I seem to be in S Ont the week before every one of your cruises! I hope you continue next year as I will plan my trip accordingly!
I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Let me know If you are ever in Niagara region, we can meet up and go for a cruise. Also there will be 4 more cruises after this one.

Great cruises
Please check out the Events Section of the Forum.

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 8th Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will start at 0830 on Sept 3rd, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON L7T 1E8, we will stop at halfway point at Tim Hortons, 977 Golf Links Rd, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9 for a 15 min break and continue on to the finish location at Tim Hortons, 1799 Stone Church Rd E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4. This cruise will be 54km and should take 2 hours.

here is the google maps route for everyone to use on your phones/carplay:
part 1# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons
part 2# Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons

View attachment 99785

Great cruises Denis, unfortunately I have been busy on long distance road trips this year (12,300 km on my 2022 HTC) and not been able to make any of your cruises yet but I certainly will eventually. Thanks for putting the time and effort into this. I have organized cruises in the past and know that it takes a lot of work.

Reactions: DenisC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread