Due to rain, the cruise will now be on Sunday Sept 8

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 9th Corvette Cruise of 2024. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton / Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. I will be at the start location at 0800, cruise starts at 0830 on Sept 08, 2024 at Tim Hortons, 5005 Ontario St, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B4, stop at a halfway point for 15 min at Tim Hortons, 3930 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 3C9, and finish at McDonalds at 300 Taylor Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0. The cruise will be 97km and should take 2 hours.

Part #1 Tim Hortons to Tim Hortons

Part #2 Tim Hortons to McDonald's

Beamsville to NOTL 1.png

Last edited:
Was just in Niagara on the Lake for a couple days visit with relatives on my trek through to the Maritimes from the West. Only managed 6 wineries and the old power plant tunnel … great for a photo of both falls in the same frame 😃👍🏻
Is the cruise a non-stop A-to-B trip or is there any stops?
Just curious for the future as the area has so much to see. Enjoy 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_9016.jpeg
    IMG_9016.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Was just in Niagara on the Lake for a couple days visit with relatives on my trek through to the Maritimes from the West. Only managed 6 wineries and the old power plant tunnel … great for a photo of both falls in the same frame 😃👍🏻
Is the cruise a non-stop A-to-B trip or is there any stops?
Just curious for the future as the area has so much to see. Enjoy 👍🏻
there is 15min stop halfway

Users who are viewing this thread