Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
Poking around the interweb, I see there is a few vette clubs in Southern Ontario were I call home. I would assume some of these club members are here at this site......
Most any hobby I have been involved with has brought me to a club, And I think that this corvette ownership will do like-wise, but not all clubs are created equal has been my experience.
As a new Corvette owner, I was wondering if membership in one of these organizations would be worth my while. If you are a member, tell me about your club; pros and cons. Even if not a member in a club I would be interested in your views.
Inquiring minds want to know........ Thanks

Hey Brian,
Not a member of a club around here, tho, as you say, there must be some.
I would suspect that there are members here who are club members.
Also interested in this response.

Only one I know of in person is Sudbury Corvette Club since meeting a member in Bowling Green when we visited the manufacturing plant and museum in Sept.

I've always considered this a club of sorts since I have met some members in person.

Due to his involvement with many members here, I'm sure Manny(Nasty98) would know of some local clubs.

Colin.

Hey Brian,
Not a member of a club around here, tho, as you say, there must be some.
I would suspect that there are members here who are club members.
Also interested in this response.

Only one I know of in person is Sudbury Corvette Club since meeting a member in Bowling Green when we visited the manufacturing plant and museum in Sept.

I've always considered this a club of sorts since I have met some members in person.

Due to his involvement with many members here, I'm sure Manny(Nasty98) would know of some local clubs.

Colin.

There are a few clubs in Ontario .
I for one have never been a member of any of them , its just not my thing .

Many of us perfer the un-club , that is to say we get togther from time to for cruises and get-togethers when ever we want .

Here is a link to a all the Ontario ones if you are interested :

CORVETTE MEMBERSHIP DRIVE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.